support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Baris big night out!

Taz

Busking Oracle
I just couldn't help myself. I managed to get one of the roadies, (yes they actually have roadies!!!!) to film part of my performance last night. Luckily it was my favourite piece "Shine on you Crazy Diamond" You'll have to excuse the first initial squeak, but after that it went ok!
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/Ferret4100?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/TvkRLrhEULw[/video]

I just couldn't help myself. I managed to get one of the roadies, (yes they actually have roadies!!!!) to film part of my performance last night. Luckily it was my favourite piece "Shine on you Crazy Diamond" You'll have to excuse the first initial squeak, but after that it went ok!

Brilliant Taz,

I'm so pleased to be able to see and hear your performance. I see you've got your new PPT on that there bari, and I was waiting with my fingers crossed that there was no mid performance clash as you swung the baritone round and grabbed the tenor, but you handled it with panache! You look really comfortable on the bari and you sounded great.

:welldone:welldone:welldone

Best wishes,

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Fan-bloody-tastic Taz

I experienced an upwelling of pride as you reached the swap over part of you solo.

And as said above, you looked very comfortable on stage and sounded great

Well done

mamos

Thanks for that Chris, I was soooooo nervous, at one point I actually thought I was going to pass out and that landing on a pair of saxes in a crumpled heap at the foot of the stage, would probably not look terribly "cool." But as it happened all went fairly well and I think I may be playing with these guy's again.

Wot they sad Taz ... Bloody Brilliant mate .... :welldone

Good to see you full of confidence ... :mrcool

The crowd certainly liked the evening as well mate ...

Great job ... *Salute* :w00t: