All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Bari sax :)

Hehheh, unfortunately, I had to fill out papers and whatnot.. But the funny thing is that on the paper it says it's only worth $3,000. (I don't know how much that is in pounds, sorry) But that's cheap!

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Hmmm - it's about 2150 Euros or 1880 pounds.

I don't know what prices are like there, but in Germany that'd be about half what it'd sell for, if you can find one...

jeremyjuicewah

Good stuff but from what I have seem of Baris you must be careful not to fall into it. You may never be seen again.
Mike

thomsax

The King Super 20 Baritone are fine saxes. Doug James (former Roomful Of Blues member, Sax Gordons bari partner, Duke Robbilard Band ...) played a Super 20 bari for a long time. He is nowadays on a Keilwerth.

The funny thing is: Why didn't King offer the Super 20 bari as a less advandced bari version after they drop it as a prohorn? They had the tools and the knowledge. In the 80's King offered the market a bari with split bell construction! I think that's a construction from the 20's.

If you can buy a good King Super 20 bari for 3000.00 $, I think you should buy it. Or keep it and play it, meanwhile start saving up.

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom