support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

backing tracks

Adrian63

Locality
United Kingdom
Hi. Good morning. The guy who used to create my bts. moved abroad. Kind of lost touch. I need a couple of tracks. Does anybody on site know of anybody. Thanks.

Hi. Been a beautiful day. Just finished playing. I had no set plan for today. Played a loop of " Truby trio " samples; kinda noodled over. Later. " Faithless "; i really love these guys. Right on it. I think " drifting away (Paradiso mix)?? is so very beautiful. More noodling. Big attention to diaphragm. I found my backing track guy. He said it was cool to mention him. An outstanding producer/engineer. Martin Funderberk is a lovely guy. Check his site. He does a co production option. Makes the price a little easier. So; another day, back to " Faithless ". Oh YEAH!

Like it or not; there is a huge market for smooth jazz. Sanborn, Kenny G, Euge Groove. Martin advertises his site as " smooth jazz ". If that is your thing all the better. However dont be put off by the name, Martin will discuss at length your choices. He is based in The Netherlands. Or was it Germany?

If you check Martins site, there will be a mention of co- production. As far as i know; if ten players dig a tune, the cost is spread amongst them. Please dont quote me, Martins site will explain. More expensive? I have paid more. A lot more.

Back
Top Bottom