All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Backing Tracks Backing tracks

Ballymenaboy

Subscriber
Locality
Ballymena.Co.Antrim
Just bought and downloaded three more backing tracks from Jazzbacks..these are really great for home playing each track come with play order sheet and then the various key music sheets come on pdf format.the backing track comes in mp3 format.i now have anout 12 of these tracks and enjoy using them as a toool for sight reading and improvisation..well priced also..look st their website for library of tracks

Wade Cornell

Subscriber
Locality
New Zealand and Australia
A suggestion: if interested in improvisation, try to balance your reading and playing changes in a formulated way with trying to hear melodic lines and playing them by ear.

randulo

Playing alto 2 1/2 years
Subscriber
Locality
France
Pro backing tracks is running a promo, sign up and get a $10 credit. I did that and got a free song. I don't know how long this offer is valid.

randulo

Playing alto 2 1/2 years
Subscriber
Locality
France
Bobby's Backing tracks now offers STEMS to make your own mixes. Sound good, but pricey.

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
Try Custom Karaoke, (Karaoke version is the correct website I think) they make great tracks and some are customisable as in you can open up the track as if its on a mixing desk allowing you to remove complete tracks ie. sax or vocals etc. Very good quality

randulo

Playing alto 2 1/2 years
Subscriber
Locality
France
There's a long list here:

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom