All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Sheet Music Backing tracks with sheet music needed.

littleplum

Hi Folks

I have a wedding to play at in June and the couple have asked for specific songs to be played during the ceremony.

I have tried backing tracks from spotify and the notes from wikifonia but the arrangements dont match up. (the key is ok its the georgraphy thats different)

I have found some on a site called puresolo.com but still need others

1.climb every mountain
2.lets fall in love
3.you belong to me
4.we've only just begun
5. Moon river

It doesnt matter what key it is in I can transpose it, but any help with sites or books would be gratefully received.

Thanks in anticipation

Dave

Jazzgirl

Hi Folks

I have a wedding to play at in June and the couple have asked for specific songs to be played during the ceremony.

I have tried backing tracks from spotify and the notes from wikifonia but the arrangements dont match up. (the key is ok its the georgraphy thats different)

I have found some on a site called puresolo.com but still need others

1.climb every mountain
2.lets fall in love
3.you belong to me
4.we've only just begun
5. Moon river

It doesnt matter what key it is in I can transpose it, but any help with sites or books would be gratefully received.

Thanks in anticipation

Dave
Hi Dave
Try Jazzbacks (I think they may have moon river on there) and also karaoke version. Both good websites that allow you to listen to the tracks first.
See you tomorrow!
Hils

Martin

Jazzbacks have 'Lets Fall in Love' and 'Moon River', but no sheet music. You'd have to listen to the demo track and either memorise it or write it down...all good practice!

Martin

littleplum

Saxnik you are right it should be down to transcribing, but it would take me so long that it would be their silver wedding anniversary before I had it done. Part of my problem is that the backings I have dont match up exactly with the originals, so transcribing would get me part way there but then the rest would be guess work as to what fits where.

I must say a big thanks to both C9off and Chris who have both come up with tracks and dots, Chris even made me a backing track this afternoon to one of the pieces, how cool is that.

I promise to do more transcribing (I have a transcribe on my laptop) Jazz lady can keep an eye on me and report back on my progress.

Once again this just shows what a friendly bunch Saxophonists are

Thanks guys

Dave

Taz

Busking Oracle
Dave when you go on Spotify, try looking for the karaoke tracks instead. You'll find some amazing results!
Good luck in your quest.

(Ps sorry, I don't have any of the tracks you want in my library)

littleplum

Hi Taz

My original backing tracks are the spotify Karaoke, but they just dont fit the arrangements I have and when you play the original along side it there are differences with key changes etc.

However, I am all sorted now thanks to forum member Chris who has done a superb job of making some tracks for me. check out his thread if you need a track yourself.

I am going to make a donation to Pete's charity on behalf of Chris as a thank you for his hard work.

I will let you know how the wedding goes

regards

Dave

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom