All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

Backing tracks...Chris?

Adrian63

Mornin. Been thinkin more about these. Member Chris? I listened to yours man. Excellent work mate. Well done. Do you have Chris; or could you do some " grooves ". Booker T....Bro. Jack stuff? Hammond/Leslie, bass, drums. No more. A guitar chock here and there maybe. I wanna keep these simple. That groove is paramount. Any keys, no heads. Kinda 5-10 min. Loop? Also." Alfie" would be nice man. I dont do pms. Not rude, i honestly just dont have time. Think it over man. Thanks. Bud x

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
Flat Cycle Groove

Hi Bud don't know if this is what you had in mind. www.box.net/shared/vk4jeupklm
It is a ii,V that goes thruogh the first 6 keys of the flat cycle,loops four times and lasts about 12/13 min.The tempo is 70.Let me know..

Chris

Adrian63

Hi Chris. Just havin a sandwich and a coffee. Will finish playin around six. Thanks man. I look forward to checkin it later, and gettin back. Bud.

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
Hey Bud i take it that you want the Sonny Rollins "Alfie's Theme" and not the Cilla Black "Alfie"

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

Adrian63

A nice guy

Chris, hi man. Thankyou mate really. I am gonna check these now. So; we had a groove FMaj through GbMaj; also Alfie? Be back spoon.

Adrian63

Alfie

Is that the Rollins version Chris. I have never heard it. Nice production. I have always played " Alfie " solo. Very sparce, bluesy. I may be well wrong. Was the film theme not Bacharach?

Adrian63

Oh man

Chris. I am stunned. Man, take that to the C'ote D'azzure; you got one long beautiful summer. Am i glad i woke up today. What happens here man. I pay you for this yeah?

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
Two Blues versions

Hey Bud glad you like the backing tracks:welldone..Here are two versions of "Alfie" done blues style.Just for a change to jazz www.box.net/shared/uj83cftyhh and www.box.net/shared/1cly9fxuo6 ..Let me know what you think???

There is no charge yet,in the future there might be it all depends on how many people want them and how much time it will take me.For now I enjoy making them plus it makes my collection get bigger..Just enjoy them:sax::sax:

Cheers,

Chris:sax:

Adrian63

Again mate, nice work. For me; its not a swing, shuffle. Matter of taste man. For the groove thanks man. I gotta pay a phone bill, insure a horn. I will make a donation to Petes charity by the months end. Thanks Chris.

Adrian63

Hi. Well thats about it. It has been cool. Nice vibe, nice people. However; i would really rather play than say. I have to play first always, and regardless. Apologies for no link. Check out Lenny Pickett. Strokin (with Mr Tee) you tube. I wish you all only health and happiness. Best Bud.

Top Bottom