All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Backing for Auld Lang Syne wanted

Taz

Busking Oracle
I don't suppose anyone a has a fairly up tempo backing track version of Auld Lang Syne that I could pinch? The only ones I've found online are so slow they'll put any new years revelers to sleep before the track is finished!

Thanks in advance

teebones

Subscriber
I don't suppose anyone a has a fairly up tempo backing track version of Auld Lang Syne that I could pinch? The only ones I've found online are so slow they'll put any new years revelers to sleep before the track is finished!

Thanks in advance
Hi Taz,
Did you get sorted,if not what sort of tempo are you thinking.

Teebones

Last edited by a moderator:

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hi Teebones, no not yet. If you alter the speed of a track it sounds awful when played through an amp, unless I'm doing something wrong.
I'm after something with a bit of a swing to it. I wouldn't know what tempo I wanted but I fancy something with double bass and brushes on drums

Taz

Busking Oracle
Teebones I just tried to reply to your PM, but I can't due to the fact that you have chosen not to receive private messages. You can send me an email at Tazonsax@gmail.com
Chris, thanks for that I'll have a listen as soon as my pc has let me :confused: it's on a go slow for some reason!
Thanks Filton it's certainly a great version but for some reason when I click on "add to basket" nothing happens!

All in all I don't think I'm doing very well. You guys, on the other hand, are up to your usual high standards! Thank you

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom