All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Back in the Real world??

Chris Jones

I’m happy to say after 2 years having no Sax (did borrow a piece of scrap metal for a short while) I recently married A Selmer (USA) La Vie TS250 Tenor from Sax. Co. This Horn had a lot to live up to compared with my previous Yani T991. Putting aside some reed tweaking and a consideration for a New Mouth piece, she runs pretty well for its price. :)

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hey Chris, welcome back. I hope you've found true happiness my friend!

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
Good to see you back in the saddle Chris. I'm a tin can man myself and it don't do you no harm.
Andy

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Wotcha... So the LaVie won out over Bauhaus Walstein!
"The Real world".... round here, that's pretty questionable!

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
As my daughter said the other day, we go around with blind eyes. (Meaning blindfolded).

johnboy

...and presently a Moderator will be along to enforce Rule 3: "all posts must be in English".

Or then again, maybe not...>:)

Hasta la vista ... er ... à bientôt ... um ...do zobaczenia ... oh 'eck .... auf Wiedersehen

I'll get me coat...

Jonathan
Jonathan, where've you been?
I was up your way (or should it be Mr Pickles's Down your Way), two weeks ago, picking up a Venus bari. If you'd poped up here around then you, could have bought me a drink :) and then it would have been, hasta siempre! For 'Hasta Siempre' check out Jan Gabarek on you tube. Very nice except the horrible altissimo!
Once again, thanks Tom :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

johnboy

As my daughter said the other day, we go around with blind eyes. (Meaning blindfolded).
Kev thats lovely, how old is she? Oh how I would love to be young again with my two lads! So much FUN :crying:

John:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::)

Last edited by a moderator:

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Kev thats lovely, how old is she? Oh how I would love to be young again with my two lads! So much FUN :crying:

John:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::)
12, going on 18....... Tearing me hair out, I am.

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom