All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Back from music hell...

Mack

I've just got back from 2 weeks in Menorca on a package deal - now I'm not complaining, but all I've had to listen to for two weeks is the live acts they brought in for the evening entertainment - three - that's three - Elvis impersonators; Tina Turner; Freddie Mercury (he was quite good actually) and Fake That.

Having three Elvises reminded me of the Father Ted episode ("but I'm Elvis...").

Britain may have rain but it also has my music collection - straight on with Branford Marsalis followed by The Slackers.

What would anyone listen to in order to recuperate from Elvis Overdose?

BigMartin

I've just got back from 2 weeks in Menorca on a package deal - now I'm not complaining,
Are you sure?
but all I've had to listen to for two weeks is the live acts they brought in for the evening entertainment - three - that's three - Elvis impersonators; Tina Turner; Freddie Mercury (he was quite good actually) and Fake That.

Having three Elvises reminded me of the Father Ted episode ("but I'm Elvis...").

Britain may have rain but it also has my music collection - straight on with Branford Marsalis followed by The Slackers.

Mahler. That should clean your ears out.

dooce

I'm extremely grateful that I've never had to but I imagine the collected works of Ms PJ Harvey would go some way as an antidote.

old git

Tremendous Bore
I've just got back from 2 weeks in Menorca on a package deal - now I'm not complaining, but all I've had to listen to for two weeks is the live acts they brought in for the evening entertainment - three - that's three - Elvis impersonators; Tina Turner; Freddie Mercury (he was quite good actually) and Fake That.

Why didn't you come across and made yourself known? Could have got you cheap drinks.
Damn! Rehearsals. Well it's one for money, two for the..............................

Open for Autumn bookings.

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
We've recently got home from a week in Jersey.
On our way wandering back to the guest house from a restaurant in St Helier one evening, I was drawn by my ears to a bar (the Blue Note bar?) where we bought a beer or three and sat and enjoyed one man on sax (alto and tenor) and one on piano. Most enjoyable :-D

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom