All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Back again

thehunt

Hi guys, not been on the forum for quite some time. Illness, new job moving house all transpired to keep me away from the sax. Anyway back now and just catching up with things. Will take me a month of Sundays to read all the posts so will just check in every day. See quite a few new members and some OLD ones!! Anyway look forward to catching up with you all. Best wishes Phil aka thehunt :thumb:

Sue

If at first you don't succeed try try try a Gin
Subscriber
Welcome back and happy new job and new house too! :)

Young Col

Hi Phil
Good to see you back and hope your tribulations are all over. Yes, some new faces and some old. By old, if you mean long time members, I guess I'm just about there; if you mean old in age, I'm getting there slowly too. Some people missing these days as well - we haven't seen Ian Half Diminished for ages. Looking at some pics the other day with you and Ian at Karen's impro workshop made me wonder where you were!
Stick around. OG might buy you a coffee - yes he's still here.
YC

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Yes welcome back from me too. Have been missing you. PPT's blowing well, btw.

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hey hey hey, welcome back stranger, I hope you're over any problems and are on the way up now?

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
Hi Phil,

Good to see you back. Just thinking of forum members that have slipped down the crack.
Hope life has settled down

Andy

old git

Tremendous Bore
Buy your own coffee after the "old" in upper case.

Get it all beck together and ENJOY!​™

thehunt

Thanks Guys, yes i had a hiatus for some time actually had some lessons with Karen. Great teacher. Just in this las month or so got back into playing regularly so embouchure and breath all over the place. I'll get there though.

All the best Phil

TomMapfumo

Hi Phil!

Glad to welcome you back to the Cafe and hope you enjoy your re-engagement with both the sax and the forum. I hope that things have a more settled feel in your life and that you are enjoying your new job!

Kind regards
Tom:thumb:

thehunt

Thanks Tom, appreciate your comments. Yes it's been great playing again albeit not at the same intensity as before. I'm still trying to catch up on all the threads. Rgds Phil
Hi Phil!

Glad to welcome you back to the Cafe and hope you enjoy your re-engagement with both the sax and the forum. I hope that things have a more settled feel in your life and that you are enjoying your new job!

Kind regards
Tom:thumb:

Zeus

Welcome back, i wasn't here, but i am sure you had another avatar, whilst i was browsing the forum for much longer:)

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom