All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Back after a break

AlistairD

Hi all,

I used to frequent this forum a couple of years ago... but basically stopped playing due to work pressure. Just starting again after a two year break.

:w00t:

Mamos

Welcome back Alistair

Glad you are playing again

I know what it is like, my wife bought me a sax for christmas over a year ago but it is only in the last few months I have been able to play it due to work and nowhere to play at home.

Moved house so now I have a place to play

mamos

Bobby G

I remember you Alistair, welcome back! I don't remember your sax, you weren't the chap who had a white one were you?

Moz

Work isn't worth giving up playing for. Really, it isn't!

Moz

Hi all,

I used to frequent this forum a couple of years ago... but basically stopped playing due to work pressure. Just starting again after a two year break.

:w00t:

OP
AlistairD

AlistairD

I remember you Alistair, welcome back! I don't remember your sax, you weren't the chap who had a white one were you?
Bobby,

I was the guy who had a Pink Tenor.... But I sold it for not much less than I paid for it after a year and bought a Ref 36.... It's now in my Avatar.

All,

Thanks for the welcome, I was not good before I left and worse now!!! ;}

Unfortunately, work does need to come first but saxing is for sanity!!! :sax:

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard Perks

I for one, as seems to be the consensus, believe that work should never get in the way of pleasure (quote from "Marquis de Sade"):welldone

Young Col

Welcome Alastair from one of the newer fellows. Looking back on my 37 year full time career I wonder now why I took it all so seriously. Perhaps it was the money!

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom