PPT mouthpieces

Awaiting, ft. Derek Head on Sax

Great tune.
Don't be afraid of playing it slower: it would enhance the melody/harmony movements.
(just a lazy very personal advice:))

Very different feeling on this one. I like it. Lovely playing but a few cents sharp throughout. Maybe can be tweaked in the edit program? Great to hear what the two of you can come up with as there seems to be a real affinity in terms of feel.

I went to see them in Cardiff last Thursday, they were really good. I was a bit dissapointed that the set was only an hour though, especialy after waiting until 10:30 ish for them to start. The backing band which consisted of a guitarist and a baritone were not to my liking though and I think the main band lost a few customers by having them on for so long before hand and not explaining who they were and what the format was. Good night though all in all, mucho enjoy :thumb:

I went to see them in Cardiff last Thursday, they were really good. I was a bit dissapointed that the set was only an hour though, especialy after waiting until 10:30 ish for them to start. The backing band which consisted of a guitarist and a baritone were not to my liking though and I think the main band lost a few customers by having them on for so long before hand and not explaining who they were and what the format was. Good night though all in all, mucho enjoy :thumb:

You went to see who??

Latest: Members' Recordings

Forum statistics

Topics
Members
Latest member
Andre5858

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom