support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

As Time Goes By

Beautiful! It's so smoothly played and your timing is spot on! I'm loving your tone too. Intonation is fabulous Chris I love it!

Just got round to listening to this, lovely as ever Chris :)

Jx

Beautiful! It's so smoothly played and your timing is spot on! I'm loving your tone too. Intonation is fabulous Chris I love it!

Taz, I take that you like it then:) Thanks for the glowing comments, also for the support over the past 3 1/2 yrs or so of my playing, remember 'A Theme for Ernie':oops: don't worry if you don't. Things have come on from that tune haha. I'm beginning to think it's about time I tried my hand a 'Busking':w00t:, may not use backings to begin with. Just me and my sax to get a feel for it. Thanks again for the comments Pete.

Just got round to listening to this, lovely as ever Chris

Well you did say you missed the Friday ballad Jeanette, thanks for the comments:)

If you do go busking I'd HIGHLY recommend sticking with backing tracks. if you go without you will feel so naked! Every squeak, every hesitated note, every bum note will be out there for everyone to hear. In reality, no one will notice these things but it will be magnified in your own mind, that everyone is looking, everyone's a critic and everyone thinks you're awful lol
If you go with backing tracks "The Band" will be a big support to your act, if you lose a tune, or where you are (and you will because your nerves will make you go wrong) then you can listen to the tune and it'll help you get back on track.
It's an amazing experience whether you do it for the cash, the compliments or just the practice just do it, don't think about it, just do it!
Don't forget though, you will have an audience right here who will want to know how you got on, me especially!

A pair of 'Wellies' might be in order.:)

Nice one Chris,

It's nearly thay Pudsey time again and I have for the last two years done a spot of busking for the bear. Which raised over £80 quid on each occasion. This year I've chosen a gangster theme Mack the knife, Bonnie & Clyde etc., and will dress accordingly people are usually most generous if if it's for charity, it will also be a huge boost to your self esteem. Give it a go,

Al

Back
Top Bottom