support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD As new Black 901b Yanigasawa Soprano sax..

scotsman

Locality
none
Price of Item
£2050
Cafe Fundraising
5%
For sale.. My Yanigasawa. 901B Soprano sax. Brand new from Sax.co.UK 5 years ago.. Been played at home 3 times. Absolutely in perfect pristine condition. Not a mark on it.. As it came from the factory.. Comes with 2 Mouthpieces 1 a standard Yanigasawa and the other is a generic sop one . (No make).. Reeds.. Sling, origonal keys. Maunfacturers case. Im not a sop player (hands too big). Serial Number 901/00296949..Black lacquer..Postage paid UK only and tracked.
.review here..
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO2jvfbXLcA

For more pics or any more gen just PM me.. Regards

Just been asked for a pic of the ser number. just expand it.. regards

Attachments

• P1010087.JPG
    P1010087.JPG
    257.5 KB · Views: 312
Is this beautiful sax still for sale?

Jx

Morning Graham..Thanks for the offer mate but I have a very good alto already..Regards

Please confirm if this is still available

Jx

Thank you, donation gratefully received.

Jx

Back
Top Bottom