support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Are You Real

Hi BlondGirl, welcome to the Cafe :)

Hi and- excellent video! Barbera Thompson doesn't seem to get much of a mention these days, not quite sure why, she's a great player

Hi BlondGirl, and welcome to the Cafe - Great video - Good player.
Les.

Welcome to the caff©, BlondGirl.

So who is your favourite Austrian artist(e)?

ENJOY!

Welcome BlondGirl ...

Hope to see you around loads in this place ...

Great Video ...

What do you play? Tell us all about yourself and ask lots of interesting questions ... ;}

Welcome Blondgirl enjoy the forum, and what sax are you playing ?

Hi and- excellent video! Barbera Thompson doesn't seem to get much of a mention these days, not quite sure why, she's a great player

She is a great player Jules. Saw her with Nicki Iles and Mike Walker in Bradford yonks ago.Great tenor and soprano playing, however she has some nasty degenerative disease like Parkinsons disease and can only play infrequently. Married to John Hiseman from Coluseum.
Sorry to be so rude BlondGirl, Herzlichen Willkommen.

Hmm... it that her kids making up the brass section? :w00t:

Nice vid.

Hi Blondgirl

Welcome aboard and thank for the introduction to Barbara Thompson a fine saxophonist that unfortunately I hadn't heard of before.

all the best ...john

Karl Heinz Miklin - he is just fantastic - my mom actually introduced me to his music. I nearly visit each concert he plays as you feel that he and his band have so much fun themselves on stage - great
http://youtu.be/ObTbSTVamlQ

Hi Blondgirl

Welcome aboard and thank for the introduction to Barbara Thompson a fine saxophonist that unfortunately I hadn't heard of before.

all the best ...john

:w00t: John you mean never watched or listen to the music from the tv series "FROST" with David Jason. :shocked:

;} Tony :mrcool

Hi BlondGirl,

Welcome to the Cafe! Great to see Barbera Thompson swinging! Cracking player!

Welcome from the far western colony, British Columbia!!! I am sure you will enjoy this saxophone site. Lots of info.
We will be in Austria in May, cruising down (up) the Danube and Rhine to Amsterdam.... hopefully I will get a chance to hear some good music (Strauss anyone:sax:)

Richard

Fab. trip - you gonna enjoy each minute. Amsterdam and Vienna has a lot good jazz clubs to check out.
Ulrike

Back
Top Bottom