All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Are you bored, fed up with practicing? Do you need a distraction?

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
:verysadThanks - I needed cheering up! Had surgery last week and I'm feeling a bit low. Can't play sax at moment, or viol, or piano, or drive..... and I've discovered that most day-time TV is execrable...:dontgetit:

dave 645

Well that was a jolly way to spend a couple of minutes, and I never realised I was so good at drawing!!

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
:verysadThanks - I needed cheering up! Had surgery last week and I'm feeling a bit low. Can't play sax at moment, or viol, or piano, or drive..... and I've discovered that most day-time TV is execrable...:dontgetit:
Get weell, hope it wasn't too serious.

What makes you think daytime tv is better than at any other time? Here it's worse all day, and from what I can remember about UK tv, yours is a little better.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Hi

Sorry to hear about your op, hope you are back to full strength soon.:)

Jx

Little Oaf

Was worried I might be frazzled by the dragon at one point as I wasnt very 'quick on the draw' - bad joke had to be done!

Sunray

Re: Are you bored, fed up with practising? Do you need a distraction?

Are you as skinny as a stick? :happydance:

Do you Fancy an adventure? :w00t:

Why not fight a dragon
Draw a Stickman: Episode 2
Ha Ha ...

Looks like quite a few of you are bored!, fed up with practising! and in need of a distraction!

Glad you found time to try your hand at Dragon Slaying ... :)))

Cheers everyone ... :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunray

Re: Are you bored, fed up with practising? Do you need a distraction?

Ouch ...

Here is something that made me laugh a lot ... :w00t:

Not English - but self explanatory - Enjoy ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Titus

I too have recnetly had surgery on my shoulder so i am also out of action, I like the comment about daytime tv, and have always said that daytime tv is the goverments way of punishing people who wont go out to work!
Get well soon.

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
I too have recnetly had surgery on my shoulder so i am also out of action, I like the comment about daytime tv, and have always said that daytime tv is the goverments way of punishing people who wont go out to work!
Get well soon.
I'm much better, finally, these last few days.:happydance: I've managed to sing with my chamber choir on Friday, I've had a viol playing session with my tutor on Thursday, and I'm hoping to return to playing the sax this week :w00t: (lesson scheduled for Friday). Sax is last because of the pressure required to blow and sustain...

A colleague at work had a shoulder impingement op last year - it took a while.. take care.

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom