Tutorials

Arbiter pro sound alto parts required

saxmad

I'm new to this forum and hope there is a member in the group who has various Arbiter pro sound keys or a damaged donor sax laying around.

I need the following:

low C# key
side C key
side Bb key
RH D key
LH B key
high E key

I guess members respond through the forum. Alternatively call me on 07733 308363. Many thanks in anticipation.

ManEast

I'm new to this forum and hope there is a member in the group who has various Arbiter pro sound keys or a damaged donor sax laying around.

I need the following:

low C# key
side C key
side Bb key
RH D key
LH B key
high E key

I guess members respond through the forum. Alternatively call me on 07733 308363. Many thanks in anticipation.

Hi SaxMad

You prob already know this, but I think you would be better off passing your sax on as a donor. and then just pick-up another Arbiter or like from here or ebay. I have seen Horns like this going for very small amounts of cash.

Regards

ManEast

jonf

Hi there, and welcome

Windcraft sell spares, and they could probably sort you out. But that's quite a list of missing bits. Even if you do the work yourself, it's a bit marginal whethere it could ever be an economic repair. I guess you also need springs, pads and felt as well. It's quite a lot of work for a fairly modest sax. To put it into perspective, I recently bought a very playable Vito/Yamaha YAS21 for £120. I'd be surprised if you could fix up the Arbiter for that.

Jon

Top Bottom