All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Anyone wish for a Conn Chu Berry alto?

Melissa

I have to sell on some of my collection, it has become out of hand and I really cannot continue financially, so I listed my Chu Berry on the fleabay for £600 ono. This was recently completely overhauled by Ray Colomb and as such is still under his -i believe it is six month guarantee.

I would be losing more than 10% if I sold it on the ebay, so I am happy to give 10% to Pete- as he helped me on matters late last year, I would prefer to be paid by bank transfer to save on additional fee's, shall post at cost but only with full insurance within the UK and Europe only.

This is a really great alto I have to say and is a reluctant sale, but I really do have too many,especially alto's. As you know I wanted to start my own business and have my own website, this is all being placed on hold for at least a year or two because I wish to concentrate on playing and other issues with my home and smallholding/land.

The sax is listed on ebay now, item number 200907011805.

Please pm me if anyone is interested, it does need to go so am open to fair offers.

Jonners

I'd certainly go for this Melissa if I wasn't buying your Wurlitzer. Good luck with the sale - looks like a very good buy for some lucky person.

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom