All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Anyone want to join me for Gig at Purcell Room on Friday 10th Feb.......?

TomMapfumo

Hi Folks!

I'm visiting London this weekend (Thursday 9th to Tuesday 14th) and am keen to go to a Concert at the Purcell Room (South Bank) on Friday 10th at 7.45pm. It is featuring Ivo Neame (piano) & Guests http://ticketing.southbankcentre.co.uk/find/music/gigs-contemporary/tickets/ivo-neame-guests-62947
which includes 2 sax players and a bass clarinet amongst others. Would fit the label "Contemporary Jazz".

My friend is not well enough to attend and I wondered whether any Forum members might like to join me. Tickets are £12 and there are still quite a few available.

If you are up for it do PM me. Ivo Neame is on the Edition Records label (Phronesis) and a notable musician. Jason Yarde also features. Hope to hear from anyone who would be keen joining me for the evening!

Kind regards
Tom

Nick Wyver

noisy
Subscriber
Love to but have a prior engagement. :(

Great player and a nice bloke. He depped for our keyboard player a few times in soul band I played in some years ago. It's a bit sobering when you realise the dep keyboard player is a better sax player than you and is 30 years younger.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Great player and a nice bloke. He depped for our keyboard player a few times in soul band I played in some years ago. It's a bit sobering when you realise the dep keyboard player is a better sax player than you and is 30 years younger.
At least you're big enough to admit it!

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom