PPT mouthpieces

Anyone see Question Time last night?

half diminished

Very interesting reaction from Joe Public who it seems is no longer prepared to put up with the attitude of politicians and parliament.

Anyone fancy standing at the General Election which I would guess may come sooner than later.

Dont wait for election ....Revolution is the only way and go back to people who want to genuinley help people and not make a lot of money.That man who said we are all jealous of his big house and did not understand the real reason for anger is not fit to govern as he is not from the real world.
Must go got to clean my moat and re- roof my duck house

Power to the people
(Tooting popular front)

In response to popular acclaim, I have decided to issue the CaSLM Proposed European Parliament Agenda. We are also issuing Reminder Cards which specifically exclude Two Jags.

1) Statues of Adolphe Sax will be erected on top of Nelson's Column, Blackpool and the Eiffel Towers.

2) THe Selmer Factory will be taken over and only allowed to produce Bauhaus Walstein, Mauriat and Hanson branded saxophones at previously approved and reasonable prices.

3) The 'Mannikin Pis' in Brussels to be fitted with a suitably scaled saxophone.

4) Only saxophonists allowed to sit in all European Union Parliaments and hold official appointments.

5) Saxophonists will not pay taxes of any kind. Trombonist's taxes will be doubled.

6) That nice Mr. Thomas is to be appointed President of the European Union.

7) To provide suitable housing for CaSLM members, drummers will be required to finance the mortgage on Buckingham Palace, which will also provide many practice rooms.

Do you have an immigration policy? I was thinking about our overseas friends from Sweden, USA, New Zealand, Germany etc. or will they need a celebrity spokesman (sorry, spokesperson) to enable them to settle here?

Lloyd, good question. As OGs close adviser my view is that sax players in the EEA and EU already have the right of free movement between member states. Other instrumentalists will be considered on their merits and whether there is a shortage of indigenous players. Sax playing foreign nationals from outside the EU may be admitted if they can show evidence of subscribing to BR and on production of a few well worn reeds on arrival. And that nice President Thomas has to say its OK as well.

Colin

I was thinking of designating my alto as my second sax in order to claim tax allowance on it's upkeep; reeds, mouthpieces and cork grease etc. I would also need a retainer's allowance in order to pay for my butler, who would need to take time away from his normal duties in order to keep it clean. Perhaps at some non-determinate time in the not too distant future I could 'flip' to my tenor and then claim all over again. Perhaps get my wife to take up the sax then she could claim also. I know what you're thinking - double sax envy, well what business is it of yours what I do in my private life?

Following today's Monte Carlo Grand Prix and careful listening to the views of the drummers, mainly because it also coincides with our aims, the M of CaSLM in future refers to Monaco, which will become Party Headquarters reducing the drummers' tax bill by all of 0.0000000000001%.
We are pleased to display our, sympathetic, human side.

Back
Top Bottom