All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Courses/Workshops Anyone going to sax.co.uk masterclass?

Saxdiva

Older, wiser, should know better....
Locality
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Is anyone going to see Andy Snitzer tomorrow (4th November)?

if so, are you taking a horn to join in? Go on Jonf, you know you want to!

jonf

Locality
Betelgeuse
I'm going (I think) but I don't think I'll be taking a sax. Have suffered a nasty bout of food poisoning, courtesy of one of Brighton's eateries, and haven't been able to play at all for a few days. See you there?

Saxdiva

Locality
I'm going (I think) but I don't think I'll be taking a sax. Have suffered a nasty bout of food poisoning, courtesy of one of Brighton's eateries, and haven't been able to play at all for a few days. See you there?

You will see me there. Perhaps now is not the time to mention a few of us were thinking of having a curry afterwards and would you like to join us.

jonf

Locality
Betelgeuse
You will see me there. Perhaps now is not the time to mention a few of us were thinking of having a curry afterwards and would you like to join us.

Err, no, thank you, in the circumstances, I think I'll pass on the curry........

Saxdiva

Locality
He'll be eating them on his own. Just got home after a crazy day at work and too late to get over there. Typical. I was planning to leave early. The best laid plans.....

If you make it Jonf, hope you enjoy it!

jonf

Locality
Betelgeuse
Well, I started to feel better as the day went on so I went along, enjoyable as always, got away at a reasonable time and even managed a bowl of pasta when I got home. Andy was a powerful player with a good technique, maybe not as charismatic as Snake Davis or Gary Smulyan, but it is very interesting to hear from someone who makes their living playing for other musicians. In all, another good evening, thanks to sax.co.uk for arranging it and the sponsor (Rico) for funding it. Roll on the next one.

Staff online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom