All profit supporting  special needs music education

Saxophones Anybody know what mouthpiece was included with Bauhaus Walstein M2 pro Alto.

rhysonsax

Café Supporter
Locality
Surrey, UK
I bought one new from a dealer for a good price and still have it. As far I know there was either a generic plastic mouthpiece or nothing in the case. Certainly nothing very good.

It's a shame the company and those horns aren't around now - mine is very good.

Why do you want to know about the mouthpiece ?

Rhys

Colin the Bear

Locality
Burnley bb9 9dn
Selmer soloist in a D facing is an excellent set up for me with a Vandoren blue 2.5/ 3 or a Rico reserve 2.5.
£100 ish 2nd hand. £210 ish new.
Finding one in the case is an excellent result. :thumb:

dreadnet

Locality
London
Selmer soloist in a D facing is an excellent set up for me with a Vandoren blue 2.5/ 3 or a Rico reserve 2.5.
£100 ish 2nd hand. £210 ish new.
Finding one in the case is an excellent result. :thumb:
Yeah the seller was raving about it in email before delivery.
When I told him i looked it up and found out in description it says classical mouthpiece. He went into a long description about how good and versatile it is.

I will test it out on the weekend. it was put in the sellers description in caps, but I was more interested in the horn being as described.

the mouthpiece is like new.
Will report back how I get on with pics of my new bling alto.

Colin the Bear

Locality
Burnley bb9 9dn
I've never played classical in my life. Maybe whistled a bit of Mozart and Beethoven.
A classic mouthpiece means it's been around for ages. So good they brought it back when it was discontinued. No complaints from the New Orleans groups I'm playing with. ;)

Top Bottom