All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities
Tutorials

Any stroke survivors on here?

spike

Old Indian
Subscriber
I had a little stroke 7 or 8 months ago and I've still got a leak, bottom left in my emboocher.
I got lucky and sussed it pretty quick.
My doc got me in the stroke clinic with blue flashing lights and the middle eight from somewhere over the rainbow at F1 speed so I was stabilised before any serious damage could occur.
Not interested in sympathy, stick that in the alley, just interested how other people have dealt and are dealing with the after effects.
Roland Kirk dealt with it . . . we can too!

Keep Blowing

Commercial Café Supporter
I had a little stroke 7 or 8 months ago and I've still got a leak, bottom left in my emboocher.
I got lucky and sussed it pretty quick.
My doc got me in the stroke clinic with blue flashing lights and the middle eight from somewhere over the rainbow at F1 speed so I was stabilised before any serious damage could occur.
Not interested in sympathy, stick that in the alley, just interested how other people have dealt and are dealing with the after effects.
Roland Kirk dealt with it . . . we can too!
I'm not a stroke victim but I wanted to share this video of Roland Kirk. He had a severe stroke and could only play with one hand, it certainly didn't stop him and get the feeling it won't stop Spike!

View: https://youtu.be/DrDvhxnz-xg

nigeld

I don't need another mouthpiece; but . . .
Subscriber
My sympathy. All I can say is that it takes time. But the body is remarkable at healing itself and at compensating.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Top Bottom