support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Any other Hugh Laurie fans out there?

jbtsax

R.I.P. in memoriam 1947 - 2023
Café Supporter
I became acquainted with Hugh Laurie watching the hit TV show "House". From there I purchased the Wooster and Jeeves video series, and have watched most of the Frye and Laurie comedy sketches.

The TV special in which Hugh went to New Orleans and played the blues with different local musicians was sublime. I think he is the UK's greatest gift to the US (next to Pete Thomas, of course). :):):):)

I became acquainted with Hugh Laurie watching the hit TV show "House". From there I purchased the Wooster and Jeeves video series, and have watched most of the Frye and Laurie comedy sketches.

The TV special in which Hugh went to New Orleans and played the blues with different local musicians was sublime. I think he is the UK's greatest gift to the US (next to Pete Thomas, of course). :):):):)
Very talented guy,saw the TV special some months ago,enjoyed it.

Brian

Very amusing. Still haven't got a clue what Loreal Men Expert refers to.

Don't want to link to an advert but if you search for it on youtube (something like l'oreal men expert hugh laurie should do it) the advert in question is up there.

He is certainly a multi talented guy - was a little uncomfortable with his 'House' portrayal though possibly because being used to his 'Englishness' hearing him being American was a bit like watching Dick Van Dyke doing Cockney... (although Hugh Laurie was way way better at the accent switch ! )

Don't want to link to an advert but if you search for it on youtube (something like l'oreal men expert hugh laurie should do it) the advert in question is up there.

Finally I understand. Saw the advert on TV the night before last. Some form of 'male grooming' product............