support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Another week another song

Thanks. I have done a better mix which is going on my new Bandcamp release in a day or two. Improved saxes and vox etc etc will post
Well yet again I decided to bundle my latest numbers into an extended play release titled HARDTIMES Soft Petals. The motivation for these numbers are explained on the page.
I probably will get round to remixes on the fly.
Here's my wee plug at Jock rock.
We are very lucky to have the likes of Stuart McHugh. him and his team really do make a difference regards indie music up here. The site updates pretty well every day.

Last edited:
I decided to record 2 impromptu versions for YouTube .Jesus e los Gatos Malo and HARDTIMES and soft petals.
I am pretty fond of the songs but the performances are warts n all. Too say the least
I hope that a few folks will take a wee bit inspiration from what I am attempting to get over in my creations.
Here's the link.

This number is a bit of rough prog rock inspired reference to my OCD, everyone has it HONEST. as usual it`s a sketch that I should get round to fixing and putting on my Bandcamp

Timmy tin whistle is having an outing for first1st time in years, Kitty once again dorns her invisibility cloak and pretends to be all electric guitar, She is never to be trusted though.

After adding the last lot of songs to my my bandcamp I saw these 2 and had to write a song for them. The wee Feyrees. its very rough and needs stuff done to it bad but what the hell.

After adding the last lot of songs to my my bandcamp I saw these 2 and had to write a song for them. The wee Feyrees. its very rough and needs stuff done to it bad but what the hell.

Post number 1000, Now fixed .I hope tee hee

bendoon and tie yer shoelaces doll, a cautionary tale, Karma

here I go again. as usual very very rough over processed 1st mix which if I get under control will go to my bandcamp.

For any folks interested in the process or perhaps looking for inspiration.

Working on a Noir Xmas EP release in bandcamp this is called move along and is not really finished but you'll get the general idea .

Thanks for listening Timbo I really appreciate the interest.
At the present time this is the only acceptable way for me to perform. I really miss Tenerife.
I continue to come up with ideas.
I may have a way addictive personality or OCD but it could be worse.
Re this thread it's just a place mark for me, but I kinda hope many will take inspiration saying "hey I can do that, and my way too" and get creating.