support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Another week another song

So. I have started on my new release for Bandcamp which I will be calling " 3 ". Three tracks all in 3/4 or derivative and each with a distict difference in genre/taste hee hee, so it`s a kind of triptych and I am also tying it in with images ( photos).and also a little very white magic which is a definate first for me. I need the Magic to help me get it finished in time for publish date of March 3rd eek
This is the 1st one I have done a vox for up to now and as usual with anything I post on soundclick is demo and rough just so I can live with it and consider what to do to finish them.
This number is called three bridges which is what I see every day when I look out of my 3 windows onto the Forth.

I hope that this inspires you to get creative .If I can do it anyone can and probably better.

three bridges by Clivey Macdougall | SoundClick

Last edited:
for anybody out there following the process
ist rough mixdown of number 3 from "3" called giants

will be redoing saxes for sure as they are crap , currently trying to get these done for 3rd march still got a lot to do rerecording geets, saxes, voxes then remixes ,Im also considering sitting the 3 numbers in an ambient bed "which I would need to compose fast" so it is like virtual ep no gaps but also uploading 3 separate tracks

So the process continues and I will use this thread as my placemarker to my recent stuff on the internet.

This demo number is an instrumental version of a song I am doing at the mo for the next bandcamp release inspired by "what`s going on vibe" particularly with mid east . it will be very very different when/ if I finish it.

It`s working title is "tearing up the edge of the planet to see whats crawled underneath" and is an industrial techno sorta? and hopefully as ugly as I meant.

My 3rd Reggaeton number destined for EP which I will try and get done before sept.
This is a sketch and has loads of techy issues to redo enjoyed the rapping and wee freestyle bits but will re-rap hook, correction, it all I think perhaps do 2nd chorus anyway it's called. Ballz and fits into the 21st century Male gender identity/ redundancy concept? that has been behind my last 6 outings.

Liked the vibe :thumb:

Would have liked the horn taking over at the end and going for a bit longer, it sounded great!
Thanks for the listen and comments @TimboSax .
We"ll see how I get along extending the vox. There's a bit of lyrics needed. I could easily just do instrumental second section but I need to get the "message said"I thinks.
Great fun mucking about with synths, percussion and filters though. Tee hee.

Mate, it's all good. I love listening to your stuff, and really like the feel (which I reckon is what makes music).

(And, speaking as a fully woke proper person, I love the fact that your "21st century Male gender identity/ redundancy concept" is called Ballz. And that's okay because my wife and daughter also laughed :) )

Hi I use cubase rewired to reason. Lots of synths arpegiatars .I use Band In a Box for basses and hybrid drums,
play and edit midi keys synths guitars horns vox etc etc..
Some songs are done in an hour some take weeks.
It's usually better when I have the song written before production but it's usually me just hacking the thing together in layers and edits.
Take a look at my toys for boys release in Bandcamp there's a geeky gear list on it and the album cover is really my studio

Hi I use cubase rewired to reason. Lots of synths arpegiatars .I use Band In a Box for basses and hybrid drums,
play and edit midi keys synths guitars horns vox etc etc..
Some songs are done in an hour some take weeks.
It's usually better when I have the song written before production but it's usually me just hacking the thing together in layers and edits.
Take a look at my toys for boys release in Bandcamp there's a geeky gear list on it and the album cover is really my studio
Thanks for the detail will look at toys for boys release. Thank you