Tutorials

Another week another song

OP
Clivey

Clivey

Tweaked and added to album page. I decided it was shambolic enough so no sax or flute did do another vox though to add to the surf or should that be Smurf vibe .Smurfs are famously blue as are anybody daft enough to surf up here.

OP
Clivey

Clivey

More unorganized chaos in this new number .genuinely rough 1st mix no back vox or end mixdown as such.
Roaring 20'$

OP
Clivey

Clivey

New year ,new album to start on for Bandcamp so following the Roaring 20'$ this will be next and is a demo as such.
This one's called" go rico go" and I'd call it a bit of a genre melder and had nothing at all to do with the reeds. Tee hee

Ivan

Undecided
Subscriber

New year ,new album to start on for Bandcamp so following the Roaring 20'$ this will be next and is a demo as such.
This one's called" go rico go" and I'd call it a bit of a genre melder and had nothing at all to do with the reeds. Tee hee
Loadsa fun

OP
Clivey

Clivey

Loadsa fun
Thanks for listening. I am away at the mo so not been able to either remix or redo any of it. Looking forward to the rest of the year and hopefully another creative and juicy patch.
It's amazing what happens when you stick a capo on.

OP
Clivey

Clivey

For anyone wondering if they can do stuff at home and interested in the process.A smoochie one for a change and a landmark last number on the 10 year old dell laptop with the spanish windows on it. Heres my demo of don`t talk dance which will be on my next bandcamp release when i get them done.
dont talk dance by Clivey Macdougall

OP
Clivey

Clivey

Well I wrote another number called diversion ends and remixed the other 3 from the last 6 weeks and bundled them into this EP free release on Bandcamp.
the spiel on the page explaoins what it`s all about.

It`s the process that may be of interest to some .

Now to migrate onto my new 6 year old laptop. lol. I need my 32 bit stuff

OP
Clivey

Clivey

This number is a kinda sea shanty /drinking song thingy called "fools paradise and is the first mix down which I will redo a few times but I post on the soundclick in demo "tee hee" form. for folks out there interested in the process and perhaps thinking hey if he can do that I can too and probably a lot better lol.

OP
Clivey

Clivey

Not a song but a very short impro in an indietronic theme.

Having fun.

OP
Clivey

Clivey

Digging these clips l will listen on good cans soon.
Thanks for the listen and clips trimmy Life is too short not to spend a little bit of it outside of the box.

OP
Clivey

Clivey

A blues this time with wee kitty going through a vst tube amp called California sun.
as usual it`s a reference for anyone out there wondering if they can create at home and is subject to deletion/replacement as soon as i get it sounding better.

Ivan

Undecided
Subscriber
A blues this time with wee kitty going through a vst tube amp called California sun.
as usual it`s a reference for anyone out there wondering if they can create at home and is subject to deletion/replacement as soon as i get it sounding better.

Your set is building up nicely

OP
Clivey

Clivey

Your set is building up nicely
Thanks Ivan .
Of course I would love to do these numbers live but in the present circumstances I doubt that will happen , even getting the ppl involved would be difficult under normal circumstances but I continue to try to produce stuff to that end.
If I can sit and play them then for the moment the that's cool.
I just hope that I continue to get ideas and tunes
Thanks again for your listens and anyone else that gives the a listen. 11700+ listens last year so greatly appreciated.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom