All profit supporting  special needs music education

Saxophones Another rare...

Ads

Locality
North West UK
I`ve never actually seen one before - basically a 21 with gold keys, adjustable felts and a slightly refined action in some areas if I remember rightly ..

Greg Strange

Locality
Hamilton, Waikato, North Island, New Zealand
That's a beauty Greg have you bought her?

Unfortunately not Prof - although it would make a welcome addition to the "Strange" sax collection...I appear to be running out of space...

I may need a larger fixed abode, like this...

I remember seeing a YTS-31 a few years ago at KBB in Auckland, and they wanted just under 3 grand (about 1500 squid) for it (!?)

Greg S.

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
You definately need a bigger place, you must be upsetting the neighbours when you practice

Greg Strange

Locality
Hamilton, Waikato, North Island, New Zealand
You definately need a bigger place, you must be upsetting the neighbours when you practice

Most of the practicing I do is at work after work - one of the organizations I use to work for had a massive underground basement complex complete with different rooms which was ideal, couple of hours after work Monday to Friday...the organization I work for now is the top floor of a seven story building in the CBD of Hamilton where the building is only half tenanted - again ideal:thumb:

I remember reading an article about Lenny Picket when he first moved to NYC from San Francisco - he use to practice in vacant underground carparks after hours...it's all sussing out the best practice spaces...:)

Greg S.

Top Bottom