All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Another of my original duo, Gravity

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Locality
brighton by the sea
Geordies in space!! Really like this, nice use of delay effects without cluttering yourself up with your own echo and a gorgeous ECM ish sort of tone (you've not been listening to Ian Bellamy's new album by any chance have you?).. .. actually a bit jealous, I'd been talking about doing a similar thing with one of my arty/psychedelic guitarist mates but you're first off the blocks... but hey, I've got small kids to wrangle, that's my excuse for slackness!

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Geordies in space!! Really like this, nice use of delay effects without cluttering yourself up with your own echo and a gorgeous ECM ish sort of tone (you've not been listening to Ian Bellamy's new album by any chance have you?).. .. actually a bit jealous, I'd been talking about doing a similar thing with one of my arty/psychedelic guitarist mates but you're first off the blocks... but hey, I've got small kids to wrangle, that's my excuse for slackness!

Not heard that album chilli man. Been doing this kind of stuff with my duo mate for 20 years nearly, bands,trios,duos etc. Get it going dude. I've got 6 kids ranging from 25 to 11 year old o_O :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Beautiful stuff, love your sax tone as well and the minimalist approach the piece had, I'll be listening to more of your stuff!

Koen88

Sax Drinker / Beer player
Locality
Netherlands
nice one Davey, I like how the altissimo comes out. haungtingly. the overal feel I get is like being adritft in space somewhere far of on a desolate ship.

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
nice one Davey, I like how the altissimo comes out. haungtingly. the overal feel I get is like being adritft in space somewhere far of on a desolate ship.

If you felt that our work is done, thank you

Sue

One prosecco, two prosecco, three prosecco - floor
Café Supporter
Locality
The Millenium Falcon
Oh I feel all psychedelic now Davey :) Beautiful playing, as always.

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom