supportTutorialsCDsPPT mouthpieces

Another new old guy...

Kas

Greetings all.

I started out 40 some years ago falling in love with the Tenor. Had plans to make music my life until the Military changed those plans for me. So, after taking off for about 30 years I decided to give it another run. About 4 years ago, I got a Bari and began playing in some community bands and some quartet work. It amazed me that it came back pretty fast. Eventually I picked up some horns on deals and moved back to Tenor doing a few gigs with amplified guitars screaming in my ears.

I never really saw myself doing Alto, but a chance came up to play with a swing band on Alto. I picked up an old Alto and sat in. They gave me the 1st Alto book and the rest is history. I guess I'm an Alto player now...

Anyway, I thought I'd drop a line to say hi to everyone and cruise around reading all the tidbits of knowledge.

Cheers to all,

Kas

dooce

Well, from the sounds of it you are doing nothing to drive down the average age of this forums participants, but you are very welcome to this emporium of saxual knowledge anyway.

Luluna

Señora
Subscriber
Welcome to the CS Kas - it's amazing how it all comes back isn't it? Sounds wonderful to be in a swing band - glad you're here. :)

Top Bottom