All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Another amazing phenomina

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Many years ago whilst walking home after a pleasant evening at our local watering hole we came upon a strange and never before seen phenomena.It had been a very rainy night but it had stopped now and was a lovely clear moonlight night now,as we walked down the pavements I noticed lines on the edges off all the paving slabs on all sides.On closer inspection it turned out to be on every side of every slab all the way home there were 5 or 6 worms that had emerged from the joint between the slabs and were all lying at exactly right angles to the joint.There must have been thousands of them so being reasonably well lubricated we decided to name it THE MOON BATHING WORM PHENOMENA we have never witnessed this amazing phenomena since.

I wonder if any one else has......John.

Last edited by a moderator:

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Many years ago whilst walking home after a pleasant evening at our local watering hole we came upon a strange and never before seen phenomena.It had been a very rainy night but it had stopped now and was a lovely clear moonlight night now,as we walked down the pavements I noticed lines on the edges off all the paving slabs on all sides.On closer inspection it turned out to be on every side of every slab all the way home there were 5 or 6 worms that had emerged from the joint between the slabs and were all lying at exactly right angles to the jont.There must have been thousands of them so being reasonably well lubricated we decided to name it THE MOON BATHING WORM PHENOMENA we have never witnessed this amazing phenomana since.

I wonder if any one else has......John
Careful, I know all about the Moonraker (and not the James Bond version) >:)

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom