support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Announcing the latest addition to our moderation team

Welcome Chris!
This bring to my mind the joke about the *self-censored* that resigns and has to leave Vatican City. On the way he *self-censored**self-censored**self-censored**self-censored*. And she says: *self-censored*!

I will make your life easy.

Having been part of a mod team in a previous life for a number of years, I can vouch for the time, effort and dedication that such duties entail.

I think we all owe a big debt of gratitude not only to Pete for hosting this valuable service/resource, but also to Kev (and now Chris too) without whom these things would operate significantly less smoothly.

Thanks guys.

Well done Chris, I'm sure you'll do a great job just like what's his name. You know the one, he cowers in that nice Mr Thomas' shadow.

I'll delete my next three posts as penance, sorry KG only kidding :w00t: ;}

Uh oh! Better keep it clean from now on
Content_12.gif

"Administrator" so does that mean you are of a superior rank to "Café Moderate"? seems like you and Pete are the Ronnie and Reggie of the outfit and Kev is the Mad Frankie Fraser?

So the Forum has finally gone into Administration - will this lead to the end of GAS, and everybody now being issued with Jericho saxes and Rico Graftonoite mouthpieces?

Thanks, Chris, for taking time out from your usual activities do perform a very beneficial task for all members!
Kind regards
Tom