support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones Andy Sheppard Sax now at Studio Saxophones

daveysaxboy

Account Closed
Pete Scaddan of Studio saxophones in Wales is now a dealer of the very nice Andy Sheppard autograph series saxophones. I tried 1 and it was a monster indeed.Top guy is Pete and great deals.

Pete Scaddan of Studio saxophones in Wales is now a dealer of the very nice Andy Sheppard autograph series saxophones. I tried 1 and it was a monster indeed.Top guy is Pete and great deals.

Looks like bye bye Yamaha and hello Andy Sheppard:)))

Slow down Davey!!! I have only just got to Yamaha!!!! Can't keep up with you!

Do they do a Berkshire one? :)

There was another thread about these saxes somewhere, with either the list of names, or a link to it. Hwoever they're all town/city names as far as I can recall.

Someone on this forum has to get an Andy Shep Signature sooner or later , it sounds excellent in the video dems and looks superb - sadly so far out of my price bracket it`s unreal but it`ll be great to see Davey's report When he gets it >:). . it`ll be also interesting to see which city is the one in the shop in S/Wales and whether the Newkie one sold or just gets played by everyone who walks into the shop

Someone on this forum has to get an Andy Shep Signature sooner or later , it sounds excellent in the video dems and looks superb - sadly so far out of my price bracket it`s unreal but it`ll be great to see Davey's report When he gets it >:). . it`ll be also interesting to see which city is the one in the shop in S/Wales and whether the Newkie one sold or just gets played by everyone who walks into the shop

I've had a chance of 4 models since last year.I tested the Newcastle model with Andy Sheppard there by my side.Great bloke,great horn.

How many have been made, sold and for how much please? I saw the Youtube demo from Sax.co and it sounded great by the guy who was playing.

How many have been made, sold and for how much please? I saw the Youtube demo from Sax.co and it sounded great by the guy who was playing.

Not sure how many been made but I will say mine is very close !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there 5k.Get in touch with Pete Scaddan at studio saxophones and speak to him,he is a deal maker and no middle man.He's the guy for your best deal,advice and well just good honest crack.

I`d love to see his face after the Prof`s had a good long dem & asks him the price which he replies with "That`s £5000 please" and the Prof countereplies "Ok, how many Martins is that" .. :shocked:

Personally I`d buy one long before spending 5K on a car. Ain't gonna happen unless

A:-
tatty MkVIIs suddenly become worth more than mint MkVIs ,
B:- The prize for noisiest Prat of the year award happens to be an Andy Sheppard Tenor this year
C:- Someone with the wrong glasses on mistakenly sends me one instead of a "Handy Shepherd Chronograph" (I do live in Sheep-filled Wales)
D:- I get one as a bribe for promising not to play the Clarinet ever again
E:- I get one as a bribe for promising not to Post here ever again

The last two are Promising ?????

That is one huge flock of Martins!!! After my small experience with the YTS 62 (standard model - not silver and made in 1997) I can only say it is a great sax! If I had the money...........................

That is one huge flock of Martins!!! After my small experience with the YTS 62 (standard model - not silver and made in 1997) I can only say it is a great sax! If I had the money...........................

buy my silver 62 and hear the difference plus it looks soooo pretty in thick silver plate.

Well the beast that is the Newcastle model AS horn is coming up north where it should be.With a big strong Geordie bloke and hey that's me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the words I cant wait just don't cut it I say.

So we guessed right....

Great news, but please hang on to this one!

Good luck with the Newcastle Davey

Glad to hear you're still unable to stay faithful

But will this be The One?

Back
Top Bottom