support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones Andy Sheppard Autograph Series ... anybody own one?

I had a chance of 4 different models.One was number 1 the Clifton model.Thats where Andy lives.I tested the Newcastle model with Andy by my side and it was AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!! pure power.Very free with a great feel.I nearly got a loan to buy it but backed out.Not the right time.The not so many bought are around the world I think.Theres a few UK players with them.1 is Jim Cheek and the other is Andy Bush ,he now has the Clifton model.I moaned when I heard the price but after trying 1 I had no sleep for a while wanting it.The hype is spot on.There truly fantastic horns and I've had LOADSSSSSS.

davey, the Newcastle model is for sale at sax.co (#6) ....

Yea I tested it just after it was made at Windows music in Newcastle where Sheppard came with his sax and the Newcastle horn.I was the only person who played it there so had a little jam with Sheppard.I nearly jumped on the sax I must say.I had a few back and forth emails with Andy Brush and Trevor James about the sax but cash was not right at that time.

man that must have been sweet, jamming with Andy Shepp .. id have been sh*tting bricks :) ... so in your honest opinion the horn is everything and more taboot? .... the only thing that has me holding off (other than not having 5k to hand) is my playing ability probably wouldnt justify it and with only 100 being made id end up putting it in a glass shelf & looking at it everyday instead of playing the hell out of it ... if money was no object davey would this horn be top of your *goto* list?

If I could afford 5K on a horn, I`d make sure I got my moneys worth (glass shelf, forget it >:)), though my playing ability barely justifies the scruffy Mk7 let alone that . I`d have been bricking it jamming with Andy too ... so HAS anyone got one, going to get one ?, Dexter, have you thought about a trade in on the RAW, don`t TJ do a 100% back thing if under a certain age or something, or is that only with the student stuff? .

I had a Raw XS tenor.it was very good indeed but the AS was just better.the models are where he has played but they really tryed to push the newcasle to me as I'm a geordie.even before that model was made they said I could pay a deposit on it and would make it when I had the cash.I would get it now if I had the cash.

I see that they are still charging full price for it.
I would have thought that after you had test driven it, slid across the floor and jumped off a few tables it would definitely be second hand.

I had a Raw XS tenor.it was very good indeed but the AS was just better.the models are where he has played but they really tryed to push the newcasle to me as I'm a geordie.even before that model was made they said I could pay a deposit on it and would make it when I had the cash.I would get it now if I had the cash.

nice ... so im guessing its been sat in sax.co for a good 6 months or so ... im wondering how many different folk have tried it while in store? .. also its a UL so im also wodering how tarnished it is at this minute .... davey, would you get that one now or wait for the Rio (for example) to come into stock?

Well newcastle is me, local which is nice.I would love to test both but then again the newcastle was sweet as.it blew more brighter than andys model.I think andy done a few special test days on the newcastle.

oh no, now I got wind of a sax called Newcastle, not good for my bank, seeing as i was born there, played footy with players of the team for fun, and i am a HUGE Newcastle fan AND in the middle of a major GAS bout......Aaaaargh you guys are so cruel putting this info out there, now i NEED it hahahhaha....

someone buy it or tell me it is sold already.....PLEEEAASSE....

oh no, now I got wind of a sax called Newcastle, not good for my bank, seeing as i was born there, played footy with players of the team for fun, and i am a HUGE Newcastle fan AND in the middle of a major GAS bout......Aaaaargh you guys are so cruel putting this info out there, now i NEED it hahahhaha....

someone buy it or tell me it is sold already.....PLEEEAASSE....

at least this Newcastle has a chance of scoring & exciting its fans :) .. im intrigued to know how much its *weathered*

Back
Top Bottom