All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Andy Farber at the Pizza Express tomorrow

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
Locality
St. Mary's
I would recommend you try to get along to the Pizza Express (Soho not Basingstoke) 22 - 24.

My friend (and PPT endorser) Any Farber from new York is playing with the Antonio Caccia Quartet. I will hopefully be there tomorrow.

(Andy also goes by the name of barrysachs on SOTW)

saxismyaxe

Honored SOTW Ambassador
Locality
Native of the Lone Star state.
Andy is one hell of a great saxophonist too. You won't be disappointed if you catch his performance.

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
Locality
St. Mary's
Andy is one hell of a great saxophonist too. You won't be disappointed if you catch his performance.
Yes I was there last night. My plans were to only stay for the first couple of tunes as I had to get home to sort out some business. It was so good, I had to stay for the whole set.

Andy is indeed a great player, and of course sounds all the better for playing a PPT.

Jamesmac

Yes I was there last night. My plans were to only stay for the first couple of tunes as I had to get home to sort out some business. It was so good, I had to stay for the whole set.

Andy is indeed a great player, and of course sounds all the better for playing a PPT.

I was wondering if he plays his PPT on a 10M :)

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
Locality
St. Mary's
Correct, he is borrowing a Trevor James Raw, which I sorted out via the very kind auspices of sax.co.uk and Dave Farley of Trevor James.

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
Locality
St. Mary's
And here he is, maybe videos to follow:

farber-pizza-express.jpg

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles