Tutorials

An introduction

Taz

Busking Oracle
You want some advice Bob? Be nice to the Caslm, your far too close for comfort, unlike me.... the three wheeler will never make it this far :p
So enjoy your stay here Bob have fun and relax in the knowledge, that as long as you keep up the payments, your windows will remain intact (mostly) ;}

OP
B

bobhewlett

Bob,
Pete Thomas originated from your way.
Welcome. Which one do you play? How long? When are you going to buy the Croydon and Sarf Lundun Massive drinks?
Enjoy.
Hi 'old git',

I am learning to play the tenor sax and started in June '09. It is a Trevor James Horn Classic.

I am more than happy to share a pint or two. I frequent the 'Gold Coast' bar in Portland Road, South Norwood which is a Ghanaian bar run by two very good friends of mine. So if you fancy a beer with a West African twist let me know.

OP
B

bobhewlett

You want some advice Bob? Be nice to the Caslm, your far too close for comfort, unlike me.... the three wheeler will never make it this far :p
So enjoy your stay here Bob have fun and relax in the knowledge, that as long as you keep up the payments, your windows will remain intact (mostly) ;}
Hi Taz,

'Caslm' ?

And thank you for your kind words.

Young Col

Hi Bob, welcome.
As OGs Official Zimmer Retainer I would have to push him along. However as the Zimmer hasn't got lights it might have to be in daytime. Taz is right to be wary, but as we can't throw straight and we have lost our getaway driver, you may not be in much danger.

Don't know that one in Portland Road. Must have changed its name if it was a pub once. Do they take Ghanaian Cedi? There is a coin like a £1 but it gets rejected by the Dartford Bridge toll, so I'm looking to launder it somewhere else.

Colin

OP
B

bobhewlett

Hi Bob, welcome.
As OGs Official Zimmer Retainer I would have to push him along. However as the Zimmer hasn't got lights it might have to be in daytime. Taz is right to be wary, but as we can't throw straight and we have lost our getaway driver, you may not be in much danger.

Don't know that one in Portland Road. Must have changed its name if it was a pub once. Do they take Ghanaian Cedi? There is a coin like a £1 but it gets rejected by the Dartford Bridge toll, so I'm looking to launder it somewhere else.

Colin
Hi Colin,
The pub used to be the Spread Eagle or the Pleasant Pheasant. Keep the coin till you go and visit. There is a bar in Accra called Bywells and on a Thursday they have a live band. So me and the wife with some friends were there sitting outside in the warm evening listening to some Ghanaian Highlife/Jazz with food and very cold beers.....bliss

Taz

Busking Oracle
CASLM Croydon and South London massif! A filthy underworld mob of organised crimsters and gang land culture, that run the said area, led by the one known only as Mr Git, or "Old" to his closest associates, seconded by the dastardly Young Col (he hides his true age under this alias) once driven by Smiffy da Wheels (until he removed his stabilizers and fell off his two wheeler!) and officially moll'd by one "Pauline" These are desperate people who will stop at nothing and stoop to levels that only they understand including the laundering of Ghanaian Cedi at the Dartford crossing!

Must dash..... have to find a secure hiding place for a while!

Last edited by a moderator:
support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Top Bottom