All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

alto,tenor must go

ilovebech

Have not been here for such a long time;and hope I'm in the right place.I am nearly blind thanks to sudden and severe AMD. I must sell a SMS alto in as new condition,with a Yamaha 4c m/p.I want £120,and have a new Venus tenor with a Yamaha5c m/p for £150. These both play reasonably well,and must be collected.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Really sorry to hear about that. Hope it doesn't get worse.

It'd probably help if you stated where (roughly) the saxes must be collected from.

MartinL

Really sorry to hear about that. Hope it doesn't get worse.

It'd probably help if you stated where (roughly) the saxes must be collected from.
Its near Stafford Kev..

Really sad to hear that you are having to quit, i'll be more than happy to pick you up to go to a jazz gig or to our band occasionally if you would like.

Martin

ilovebech

I have great difficulty in readindGgIVEN UP ON SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION.and posting.I have not stopped playing,just must get out of some gear before I am not only blind,but divorced. hHhHhH

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
Awful news mate.

I'm very sorry to hear of your health problems.

Keep making the music.

Andy

SimonB64

Hi,
really sorry to hear of your health issues. I'm interested in the Tenor, but as I live in Kent, is there any way you can post? I'm obviously happy to pay for the courier delivery and even to arrange it if necessary.
All the best.
Simon.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom