All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Alto Sax part for "Starless and Bible Black" - "Under Milk Wood" - Stan Tracey

nakedlunch

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get the alto Sax part for "Starless and Bible Black" - "Under Milk Wood"? I have ebayed, googled and got nowhere.

Thanks
Ben

rhysonsax

See this thread... http://cafesaxophone.com/showthread.php?894-Bobby-Wellins-Stan-Tracey-Starless-and-Bible-Black

I bought an old (1960s) mini book of the piano parts for Under Milk Wood. They are surprisingly good, although they cover just the theme of each song and, frustratingly have only six of the suite's eight songs and are missing AM Mayhem and ..... Starless and Bible Black.

I have transferred the six songs into Sibelius, made tenor sax parts and midi versions of the six songs for backing tracks. I wish that I could get the other two.

Rhys

riffjazz

See this thread... http://cafesaxophone.com/showthread.php?894-Bobby-Wellins-Stan-Tracey-Starless-and-Bible-Black

I bought an old (1960s) mini book of the piano parts for Under Milk Wood. They are surprisingly good, although they cover just the theme of each song and, frustratingly have only six of the suite's eight songs and are missing AM Mayhem and ..... Starless and Bible Black.

I have transferred the six songs into Sibelius, made tenor sax parts and midi versions of the six songs for backing tracks. I wish that I could get the other two.

Rhys
Hello. We have been asked to perform some songs from Under Milk Wood Suite for centenary celebration of the birth of Dylan Thomas. It would greatly assist if I could get my hands on some indications of the music lead sheets, charts etc. If you can help I would be very obliged. Please get in touch. I can pay if wished and will cover any expense. I live in Bristol. send a PM if you wish. Many thanks Mark

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Welcome to the cafe riffjazz.
Why not introducing yourself in the doorbell area?

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom