PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Alto Sax Beuscher 1925

eb424

Locality
london
Price of Item
£450
No work required completely re-padded overhauled by Dawkes

Sorry i dont know where the main body of the text went

Beuscher great sounding, great looking alto sax, fantastic for the year, no issues ready to play. I would consider trade for a tenor mouthpiece and cash... Sorry to see her go but learning the tenor so no time for 2 altos...

Really would be helpful to your ad to include some pics...or a link to some pics....

Best of luck with the sale.

Really would be helpful to your ad to include some pics...or a link to some pics....

Best of luck with the sale.

Hi I do have pics and the serial no.. if someone's interested in the sax I can message them pics. I just find it hard putting the link to the pics in media.. easier to pm

You can upload them directly to the thread

Jx

Hi ill have a look later just thought i could pm hem if anyone was interested

hi picture attached

Attachments

• buescher.jpg
    buescher.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 232
Sorry no I pxed it ages ago should have removed the ad...

Back
Top Bottom