• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

ALTO - Mouthpiece Sell-off

Dave Mac

Honest, I'm Trying
Price of Item
£40 to £100
Cafe Fundraising
10%
All these offerings are ALTO mouthpieces
NB: All the following pieces I have checked and found no probs with tips/rails/ table. Some have suffered the normal "bleaching" caused by sunlight. If any pictures are requested, I will, gladly, do my best with my trusty iPhone and limited skills, to get them onto the forum.
  1. Selmer S80 C** complete with Selmer Cap + Lig in Original Box. £65 SOLD
  2. Otto Link Super Tone Master #6. Original Cap + Lig in Original box. £100
  3. Otto Link Tone Edge #6* Cap + Lig in original box £50 SOLD
  4. "JOB LOT": This is an interesting offer!! *Rici Royal Graftonite A5; Rico Royal Graftonite B5; "Hanson Easy Reed System" ... This consists of a Bari mouthpiece + 7 reeds to fit the specially indented "easy reed fitting". This was presented by Alistair Hanson himself in a Dragon's Den television programme several years ago. I don't think the system took-off, but the novelty value?? For collectors/enthusiasts?? Anyway the JOB LOT is on offer for an embouchure puckering £40
As I said, all tips rails etc look sound to me. If, on receipt, any of you disagree - then you can return it - absolutely no quibbles from me. In fact if you are not pleased with the piece for ANY reason you can return it (at your cost of course).

Next? Look out for my Ligature offerings

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi over there in Strathpeffer! Yes, they are still available and will continue so whilst posting sundries at the Post Office is still allowed. I can send some pics to your email address (I'm not too good at getting them onto the forum). Which one(s) would you like to see more off?

Regards, Dave

Hi,
Until this pesky Corona thingy eases its restrictions I am taking these pieces "off the shelf" to minimise the times I leave the relative safety of the confines of home - They can hardly be considered essential goods (except, of course, to people like yourselves). I will make an identical post in my Tenor mouthpiece sell-off. Once we get the all clear, I shall bump them back onto the shelf.

Back
Top Bottom