All fees from subs and sales are supporting musicians suffering hardship due to COVID-19
SYOS

For Sale ALTO - Mouthpiece Sell-off

Dave Mac

Honest, I'm Trying
Subscriber
I agree to the rules of the yardsale
Yes
Price of Item
£40 to £100
Your Location
Aberdeen, Scotland
Can ship anywhere
See shipping notes
Shipping Included
No
Amount paid to Cafe Fundraising
10%
Allow chat and/or off topic posts
Yes
All these offerings are ALTO mouthpieces
NB: All the following pieces I have checked and found no probs with tips/rails/ table. Some have suffered the normal "bleaching" caused by sunlight. If any pictures are requested, I will, gladly, do my best with my trusty iPhone and limited skills, to get them onto the forum.
  1. Selmer S80 C** complete with Selmer Cap + Lig in Original Box. £65 SOLD
  2. Otto Link Super Tone Master #6. Original Cap + Lig in Original box. £100
  3. Otto Link Tone Edge #6* Cap + Lig in original box £50 SOLD
  4. "JOB LOT": This is an interesting offer!! *Rici Royal Graftonite A5; Rico Royal Graftonite B5; "Hanson Easy Reed System" ... This consists of a Bari mouthpiece + 7 reeds to fit the specially indented "easy reed fitting". This was presented by Alistair Hanson himself in a Dragon's Den television programme several years ago. I don't think the system took-off, but the novelty value?? For collectors/enthusiasts?? Anyway the JOB LOT is on offer for an embouchure puckering £40
As I said, all tips rails etc look sound to me. If, on receipt, any of you disagree - then you can return it - absolutely no quibbles from me. In fact if you are not pleased with the piece for ANY reason you can return it (at your cost of course).

Next? Look out for my Ligature offerings

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Dave Mac

Dave Mac

Honest, I'm Trying
Subscriber
Hi over there in Strathpeffer! Yes, they are still available and will continue so whilst posting sundries at the Post Office is still allowed. I can send some pics to your email address (I'm not too good at getting them onto the forum). Which one(s) would you like to see more off?

Regards, Dave

OP
Dave Mac

Dave Mac

Honest, I'm Trying
Subscriber
Items #1 and #3 now sold (Moderators please mark items SOLD) and I have made 10% donation to the Forum Charity.

OP
Dave Mac

Dave Mac

Honest, I'm Trying
Subscriber
Hi,
Until this pesky Corona thingy eases its restrictions I am taking these pieces "off the shelf" to minimise the times I leave the relative safety of the confines of home - They can hardly be considered essential goods (except, of course, to people like yourselves). I will make an identical post in my Tenor mouthpiece sell-off. Once we get the all clear, I shall bump them back onto the shelf.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom