• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Alto and Tenor mouthpieces

koumou

5% donation on any sale.
It's time to thin the herd. Mouthpieces should be played and not stay in drawers, so here you go:

Tenor:
T1: Rico Graftonite B5 $15 as new only play tested
T2: Rico Graftonite C5 $15 as new only play tested
T3: Rico Metalite M5 $20 as new only play tested
T4: Phil-Tone Tone Edge refaced to a 6 $120 good condition
T5: Lebayle Jazz 8 HR $120 excellent conditions only played a few times
T6: Vandoren V16 T10 $65 good condition, plays very easily despite the large tip opening.
T7: Vandoren TL4 very good condition $80 or trade with a Vandoren V5 T35, or Java T75 in similar condition
T8: Chinese metal in silver as sold on ebay, Selmer copy 8 tip (0.95'') plays well but to bright for me. $30 shipped

Alto:

A2: Tone Edge 6 cleaned up by me in very good condition and plays very well $50
A3: Vantoren V5 A20 in very good condition $80 or trade with a Vandoren V5 A35 in similar condition

All mouthpieces ship from Europe by registered post at a cost not exceeding $12. I have used mouthpiece cushions on all of them hence no tooth marks. Most of them are boxed. Photos on request.

I bought an excellent Saxscape from Koumou early this year, pristine mouthpiece, professionally packed and quick delivery.

Thanks for letting me know. Donation made.

The following are still available.

Tenor
T4: Phil-Tone Tone Edge refaced to a 6 $120 good condition

T6: Vandoren V16 T10 $65 good condition, off the market, not for sale anymore.
T7: Vandoren TL4 very good condition $80 or trade with a Vandoren V5 T35, or Java T75 in similar condition
T8: Chinese metal in silver as sold on ebay, Selmer copy 8 tip (0.95'') plays well but to bright for me. $30 shipped

Alto:

A3: Vantoren V5 A20 in very good condition $80 or trade with a Vandoren V5 A35 in similar condition

The following are still available.

Tenor
T4: Phil-Tone Tone Edge refaced to a 6 $120 good condition price drop on this one $110

T6: Vandoren V16 T10 $65 good condition

Alto:

T3: Rico Metalite M5 $20 sold elsewhere

The following are still available:

Tenor
T4: Phil-Tone Tone Edge refaced to a 6 $120 good condition price drop on this one $110

Alto:

Really interested for the PhilTone from Athens Greece.
How much is the total price w/shipping?

Are you Greek (speaking) ?

Stelios

T3: Rico Metalite M5 $20 sold elsewhere

Tenor

Alto:

T4: Phil-Tone Tone Edge sold through this forum, donation made.

Tenor
T7: Vandoren TL4 very good condition $80 or trade with a Vandoren V5 T35

Alto:

I received the Phil-Tone Otto Link today.
I have to underline the mouthpiece was in EXCELLENT condition, nicely packaged, clean and really really well cared for.

I just gave it a quick blow and it's magnificent. Really versatile.
From sweet subtones to mad loud growls it played effortless throughout the range and gave my Yamaha Tenor a really really interesting sound identity. Pure smokey jazz sound. Dark but "gutsy". Great!

Even my Klose's workout sounded really really interesting.

I must find some free time and record something as I haven't seen anyone playing jazz with this mpc and my -"student" for everybody else, but super-pro for me- lovely YTS-23.

Thumbs up for koumou! He's a great guy to deal with.
Thank you very very much for a perfect transaction.

stelios.

I received the Phil-Tone Otto Link today.
I have to underline the mouthpiece was in EXCELLENT condition, nicely packaged, clean and really really well cared for.

I just gave it a quick blow and it's magnificent. Really versatile.
From sweet subtones to mad loud growls it played effortless throughout the range and gave my Yamaha Tenor a really really interesting sound identity. Pure smokey jazz sound. Dark but "gutsy". Great!

Even my Klose's workout sounded really really interesting.

I must find some free time and record something as I haven't seen anyone playing jazz with this mpc and my -"student" for everybody else, but super-pro for me- lovely YTS-23.

Thumbs up for koumou! He's a great guy to deal with.
Thank you very very much for a perfect transaction.

stelios.

I am pleased you like it Stelio, it's a good mouthpiece and it was a shame for it to be laying there in a draw unplayed.
Check this lady out, this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNaBxkj8cZY recording's on an Otto Link Tone Edge 9 although she's on a different mouthpiece nowdays. She's getting well known in New York and the way she's going she will soon be a big name.

Thanks
Koumou

I am pleased you like it Stelio, it's a good mouthpiece and it was a shame for it to be laying there in a draw unplayed.
Check this lady out, this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNaBxkj8cZY recording's on an Otto Link Tone Edge 9 although she's on a different mouthpiece nowdays. She's getting well known in New York and the way she's going she will soon be a big name.

Thanks
Koumou

Great player! Excellent melodic lines !!!
So now I have no excuses. I need to practice more!
:)

Back
Top Bottom