All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

SOLD Alto and Tenor mouthpieces

koumou

Locality
Rhodes-Greece
5% donation on any sale.
It's time to thin the herd. Mouthpieces should be played and not stay in drawers, so here you go:

Tenor:
T1: Rico Graftonite B5 $15 as new only play tested
T2: Rico Graftonite C5 $15 as new only play tested
T3: Rico Metalite M5 $20 as new only play tested
T4: Phil-Tone Tone Edge refaced to a 6 $120 good condition
T5: Lebayle Jazz 8 HR $120 excellent conditions only played a few times
T6: Vandoren V16 T10 $65 good condition, plays very easily despite the large tip opening.
T7: Vandoren TL4 very good condition $80 or trade with a Vandoren V5 T35, or Java T75 in similar condition
T8: Chinese metal in silver as sold on ebay, Selmer copy 8 tip (0.95'') plays well but to bright for me. $30 shipped

Alto:

A2: Tone Edge 6 cleaned up by me in very good condition and plays very well $50
A3: Vantoren V5 A20 in very good condition $80 or trade with a Vandoren V5 A35 in similar condition

All mouthpieces ship from Europe by registered post at a cost not exceeding $12. I have used mouthpiece cushions on all of them hence no tooth marks. Most of them are boxed. Photos on request.

majordennis

Locality
Gone West
I bought an excellent Saxscape from Koumou early this year, pristine mouthpiece, professionally packed and quick delivery.

koumou

Locality
Rhodes-Greece
T5: Lebayle Jazz 8 HR is not available anymore, it's been sold elsewhere.

koumou

Locality
Rhodes-Greece
A2: Tone Edge 6 alto, is not available anymore, it's been sold elsewhere.

Koen88

Sax Drinker / Beer player
Locality
Netherlands
Rico B5 received in described condition, as new!

thank you Koumou!

koumou

Locality
Rhodes-Greece
Thanks for letting me know. Donation made.

The following are still available.

Tenor
T4: Phil-Tone Tone Edge refaced to a 6 $120 good condition

T6: Vandoren V16 T10 $65 good condition, off the market, not for sale anymore.
T7: Vandoren TL4 very good condition $80 or trade with a Vandoren V5 T35, or Java T75 in similar condition
T8: Chinese metal in silver as sold on ebay, Selmer copy 8 tip (0.95'') plays well but to bright for me. $30 shipped

Alto:

A3: Vantoren V5 A20 in very good condition $80 or trade with a Vandoren V5 A35 in similar condition

koumou

Locality
Rhodes-Greece
Anyone got a Vandoren V16 A6S for trade with any of the above?

koumou

Locality
Rhodes-Greece
The following are still available.

Tenor
T4: Phil-Tone Tone Edge refaced to a 6 $120 good condition price drop on this one $110

T6: Vandoren V16 T10 $65 good condition

Alto:

koumou

Locality
Rhodes-Greece
T3: Rico Metalite M5 $20 sold elsewhere

The following are still available:

Tenor
T4: Phil-Tone Tone Edge refaced to a 6 $120 good condition price drop on this one $110

Alto:

ellinas

Locality
Athens, Greece
Really interested for the PhilTone from Athens Greece.
How much is the total price w/shipping?

Are you Greek (speaking) ?

Stelios

T3: Rico Metalite M5 $20 sold elsewhere

Tenor

Alto:

koumou

Locality
Rhodes-Greece
Hi, yes I do speak the language. Please check your inbox.

Really interested for the PhilTone from Athens Greece.
How much is the total price w/shipping?

Are you Greek (speaking) ?

Stelios

koumou

Locality
Rhodes-Greece
T4: Phil-Tone Tone Edge sold through this forum, donation made.

Tenor
T7: Vandoren TL4 very good condition $80 or trade with a Vandoren V5 T35

Alto:

ellinas

Locality
Athens, Greece
I received the Phil-Tone Otto Link today.
I have to underline the mouthpiece was in EXCELLENT condition, nicely packaged, clean and really really well cared for.

I just gave it a quick blow and it's magnificent. Really versatile.
From sweet subtones to mad loud growls it played effortless throughout the range and gave my Yamaha Tenor a really really interesting sound identity. Pure smokey jazz sound. Dark but "gutsy". Great!

Even my Klose's workout sounded really really interesting.

I must find some free time and record something as I haven't seen anyone playing jazz with this mpc and my -"student" for everybody else, but super-pro for me- lovely YTS-23.

Thumbs up for koumou! He's a great guy to deal with.
Thank you very very much for a perfect transaction.

stelios.

koumou

Locality
Rhodes-Greece
I received the Phil-Tone Otto Link today.
I have to underline the mouthpiece was in EXCELLENT condition, nicely packaged, clean and really really well cared for.

I just gave it a quick blow and it's magnificent. Really versatile.
From sweet subtones to mad loud growls it played effortless throughout the range and gave my Yamaha Tenor a really really interesting sound identity. Pure smokey jazz sound. Dark but "gutsy". Great!

Even my Klose's workout sounded really really interesting.

I must find some free time and record something as I haven't seen anyone playing jazz with this mpc and my -"student" for everybody else, but super-pro for me- lovely YTS-23.

Thumbs up for koumou! He's a great guy to deal with.
Thank you very very much for a perfect transaction.

stelios.

I am pleased you like it Stelio, it's a good mouthpiece and it was a shame for it to be laying there in a draw unplayed.
Check this lady out, this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNaBxkj8cZY recording's on an Otto Link Tone Edge 9 although she's on a different mouthpiece nowdays. She's getting well known in New York and the way she's going she will soon be a big name.

Thanks
Koumou

ellinas

Locality
Athens, Greece
I am pleased you like it Stelio, it's a good mouthpiece and it was a shame for it to be laying there in a draw unplayed.
Check this lady out, this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNaBxkj8cZY recording's on an Otto Link Tone Edge 9 although she's on a different mouthpiece nowdays. She's getting well known in New York and the way she's going she will soon be a big name.

Thanks
Koumou

Great player! Excellent melodic lines !!!
So now I have no excuses. I need to practice more!
:)

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom