• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Alto and Tenor mouthpieces, and Ligatures

bariandyf

I've decided it's time to rationalise my mouthpiece drawer, and concentrate on playing with the setups I've now settled on. These pieces were bought in the process of finding out what I liked and felt comfortable with, so none have been played extensively, and were all played with a patch. These are all excellent playing pieces, I'm letting them go as I've settled on Links on Tenor and a Morgan Excalibur on Alto, and could use the funds.

Prices include shipping first class post within the UK, international shipping extra. Paypal accepted (using Personal payment, Gift).

I can provide photos if required, and I'm open to offers.
5% of anything sold will go to Pete's charity.

Mouthpieces, Alto :-
A1 – Ralph Morgan Jazz 7L (80 tip opening), Large chamber, serial number 23XXX, made by Ralph Morgan, excellent condition, in the original tube, £140

Mouthpieces, Tenor :-
T1 – Ralph Morgan Excalibur 8*EL (105 tip opening), Large chamber, serial number 26XXX, excellent condition, £145
T2 – Mouthpiece Cafe Bergonzi Slant Supreme, 7*, Hard Rubber, excellent condition, £130
T3 – Phil Barone, Jazz 6*, made in 2010, excellent condition, includes a Selmer 404 lig £180
T4 – Yanagisawa Metal 7, with Selmer 404 lig, and original cap, very good condition, £85

Ligatures :-
L1 – Rovner Versa for HR Alto (V-1RL), as new, in original box, with cap and both plates, £35
L2 – Ligaphone, Universal, Black finish, with cap, excellent condition, little used, £40

thanks for looking.

some price drops, and USD prices added in brackets :-

Alto :-
A1 – Ralph Morgan Jazz 7L (80 tip opening), Large chamber, serial number 23XXX, made by Ralph Morgan, excellent condition, in the original tube, £130 ($210)

T1 – Ralph Morgan Excalibur 8*EL (105 tip opening), Large chamber, serial number 26XXX, excellent condition, £130 ($210)
T2 – Mouthpiece Cafe Bergonzi Slant Supreme, 7*, Hard Rubber, excellent condition, £122 ($200)
T3 – Phil Barone, Jazz 6*, made in 2010, excellent condition, includes a Selmer 404 lig £180 ($300)
T4 – Yanagisawa Metal 7, with Selmer 404 lig, and original cap, very good condition, £85 ($140)

L1 – Rovner Versa for HR Alto (V-1RL), as new, in original box, with cap and both plates, £35 ($57)
L2 – Ligaphone, Universal, Black finish, with cap, excellent condition, little used, £40 ($66)

Mouthpiece Cafe Bergonzi Slant sold, thanks Nick, donation paid.

A1 – Ralph Morgan Jazz 7L (80 tip opening), Large chamber, serial number 23XXX, made by Ralph Morgan, excellent condition, in the original tube, £130 ($210)

T1 – Ralph Morgan Excalibur 8*EL (105 tip opening), Large chamber, serial number 26XXX, excellent condition, £130 ($210)

T3 – Phil Barone, Jazz 6*, made in 2010, excellent condition, includes a Selmer 404 lig £180 ($300)
T4 – Yanagisawa Metal 7, with Selmer 404 lig, and original cap, very good condition, £85 ($140)

L1 – Rovner Versa for HR Alto (V-1RL), as new, in original box, with cap and both plates, £35 ($57)
L2 – Ligaphone, Universal, Black finish, with cap, excellent condition, little used, £40 ($66)

Barone Jazz is off the market.
Mouthpiece Cafe Bergonzi Slant sold, thanks Nick, donation paid.

Morgan Excalibur - SOLD
Rovner Versa lig - SOLD
Barone Jazz is off the market.
Mouthpiece Cafe Bergonzi Slant - SOLD.

Still available :-

Price reductions for these two remaining pieces :-

Alto Ralph Morgan Jazz 7L (80 tip opening), Large chamber, serial number 23XXX, made by Ralph Morgan, excellent condition, in the original tube, superb playing alto piece, the Large chamber producing a warm, deep and rich tone, very smooth, with some punch when required. These pieces are made using a very good quality hard rubber (not plastic) - £125 ($200).

Tenor Yanagisawa Metal 7, with Selmer 404 lig, and original cap, very good condition, chamber opened slightly by Lawrie Waldron to give some additional roundness to the sound, tip and facing original - £75 ($120)

Ligaphone Universal Ligature, Black finish, with cap, excellent condition, little used, £40 ($66)

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom