All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Miscellaneous Altissimo on comb and paper.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Locality
The Palm Tree strewn Wandle Surf Beach under the o
There has been a learned discussion on another thread regarding altissimo on our favourite instrument. Older members may remember a learned discussions on the musicality of kazoos , in various constructions.

My question is that it appears easier to achieve altissimo on a comb/paper kazoo using San Izal rather than Andrex Aqua. The problem is the lack of low resonance with San Izal and has any member found a way of combining the best qualities of both papers. And yes, both papers have been matured in the bathroom for two years as previously discussed.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
There has been a learned discussion on another thread regarding altissimo on our favourite instrument. Older members may remember a learned discussions on the musicality of kazoos , in various constructions.

My question is that it appears easier to achieve altissimo on a comb/paper kazoo using San Izal rather than Andrex Aqua. The problem is the lack of low resonance with San Izal and has any member found a way of combining the best qualities of both papers. And yes, both papers have been matured in the bathroom for two years as previously discussed.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OG we would be so lost without you :)

Jx

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Hokay,,,,, Why not just ask him ....... Altissimo, have you ever played the Comb and Paper ??

That didn`t hurt did it ... :rofl:

Nick Wyver

noisy
Café Supporter
Locality
Minster On Sea
Nah. Very little difference. It's all about your rectal oral cavity. Innit?

Sunray

Locality
Norfolk, UK
I posted this in this forum some time ago

It is so relevant here in particular due to the subject and the above comment from Nick ...

Amy G - Playing the Kazoo ...

Link

old git

Tremendous Bore
Locality
The Palm Tree strewn Wandle Surf Beach under the o
Kev,
Cheque's in the post.

altissimo

Locality
leicester
Hokay,,,,, Why not just ask him ....... Altissimo, have you ever played the Comb and Paper ??

That didn`t hurt did it ... :rofl:[/quote
ok, what've you lot been saying about me while I've been away gigging? :confused:

Members online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom