All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

Alone Together

Littlewailer

These backing tracks are so long it's hard to fill 5 or more choruses with fresh Ideas. Since it's so long I decided to do a bit of everything, more standard change running, some faster bebopish lines, Rhythmic stuff and some screaming altissimo too. There's some mistakes but there's some Gems also. I don't think I'd be as bold and I'd probably do the solo more straight ahead in a live situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKVdn...ature=youtu.be

This is the tune I bombed on at a jam last weekend. It's now committed to memory.

thesaxman71

Nice 1 Sean, great tune, are you reading my mind?? cos as i type this message i am working on my own personalised version of this very tune!

Clivey

Your playing that Sax like it`s a time machine Sean. I love the way you are bouncing from decade to decade. from the 20`s through to good Ol 2013. A great mixture of Saxobatics, Melody and Texture. Great stuff.

Mike

You sure have a plethora of ideas Sean. You make it happen!
Your solo's are like a journey because they're not so disjunctive that I can't anticipate, yet
they're not so predictable that I can guess. Great progress!

What a great environment for your little one, absorbing all his dad's passion and idea's!

Littlewailer

You sure have a plethora of ideas Sean. You make it happen!
Your solo's are like a journey because they're not so disjunctive that I can't anticipate, yet
they're not so predictable that I can guess. Great progress!

What a great environment for your little one, absorbing all his dad's passion and idea's!
Very Sweet of you.

Right now he's leaning his head on his Dragon keyboard with the hip hop beat on and the organ setting. Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

He was so tired yesterday that he passed out with his hand on the keyboard and it took me about 2 minutes to realize he wasn't just playing. He literally fell asleep while making music.

Last edited by a moderator:

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom