support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

All of Me...??

Nice relaxed tone. Easy to hear the notes you wanted in your improvisation. Not always hitting them is a matter to time and practice. Hearing them is far more important as there are far too many who just "play the changes" without a notion of melody or what is going to come out of their horn. You're on the right track. Good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice relaxed tone. Easy to hear the notes you wanted in your improvisation. Not always hitting them is a matter to time and practice. Hearing them is far more important as there are far to any who just "play the changes" without a notion of melody or what is going to come out of their horn. You're on the right track. Good work.

Hi Wade,
I am glad that you enjoyed that.
I am also happy that you could see some improvement... :thumb:

Thanks for listening and for your comments.

Great tone and relaxed feel Marcello, a lot of these tunes have such a strong melody to start of with as soon as you go near a melody note it gets the listeners attention. Very nice..

Great tone and relaxed feel Marcello, a lot of these tunes have such a strong melody to start of with as soon as you go near a melody note it gets the listeners attention. Very nice..

Thanks for the comments Chris,
This is what I am trying to achieve... play the melody notes during the improvisation...

I will bear that in mind..!

Thanks for listening...

I really like this tune and enjoyed listening to you playing it - thank you.

Back
Top Bottom