support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Alice & Targa

Shhhh i'm trying to win a holiday and £50,000!
If I give you the £50,000 will you erase the post and my memory of the 80s?
For the holiday you'll have to settle for a mucky weekend in New Brighton.

Last edited:
If I give you the £50,000 will you erase the post and my memory of the 80s?
For the holiday you'll have to settle for a mucky weekend in New Brighton.
Done. I can make you forget everything and can we go to Blackpool as well?

Oh look, we've got our own off topic thread, we can say what we want with no one else looking.
You can send me those 'artistic' photos now.

Oh look, we've got our own off topic thread, we can say what we want with no one else looking.
You can send me those 'artistic' photos now.
Such a bad boy... There's nothing at all artistic about the pictures I took in the Tate Britain. You'll have to settle for the ones of me which I like to call Avant Garde.

Such a bad boy... There's nothing at all artistic about the pictures I took in the Tate Britain. You'll have to settle for the ones of me which I like to call Avant Garde.
I saw the report on the news about the lady being asked to leave the Tate for taking selfies with the male statues, I didn't know it was you. Probably the video is on youtube.

I saw the report on the news about the lady being asked to leave the Tate for taking selfies with the male statues, I didn't know it was you. Probably the video is on youtube.
There are no male statues in the Tate Britain dearest Targa unless you count the man outside who is dressed as a Magritte bowler hatted man with apple in front of his face... It does have a good café though on the very top floor and as I have membership I can go into this exclusive lounge and sip coffee which has been flown to my side by white mice riding on the backs of golden swans.

There are no male statues in the Tate Britain dearest Targa unless you count the man outside who is dressed as a Magritte bowler hatted man with apple in front of his face... It does have a good café though on the very top floor and as I have membership I can go into this exclusive lounge and sip coffee which has been flown to my side by white mice riding on the backs of golden swans.
No statues? You can't get out of it that easily. They were only still pictures so you're membership must mean that you know the attendants quite well.

It's ok, I have all the equipment ;)>:) including an eye patch.
I can well believe you have all the equipment so I might need two eye patches.

No statues? You can't get out of it that easily. They were only still pictures so you're membership must mean that you know the attendants quite well.

I can well believe you have all the equipment so I might need two eye patches.
So cheeky!

Haha! I was going to ask her if she meant the Chef!

Kitchen Aid are better but oh my, the price tag. I do way more baking now I have my kenwood chef as now I don't have to touch horrid sticky ingredients (don't think I'm cut out for baking - although I do a mean loaf of bread).

Back
Top Bottom