Tutorials

Album Artwork for MP3 players

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Does anyone know how to add my own 'album artwork' to a set of files for an MP3 player (either using Windows media of Itunes)? I've got loads of 'self made' albums and want them to look pretty on my MP3 machine....

Chris98

Does anyone know how to add my own 'album artwork' to a set of files for an MP3 player (either using Windows media of Itunes)? I've got loads of 'self made' albums and want them to look pretty on my MP3 machine....
In iTunes select all the tracks in the album, right click on them and select 'get info'. A window should open and the last tab should be 'Artwork' click on that, then click the 'Add' button and navigate to the artwork on your computer. If you've already copied the artwork into your clipboard you can just click in the box so that a blue ring appears and then paste, but I think you have to use the keyboard short cut for paste which is probably 'ctrl' and 'v' on a PC.

Last edited by a moderator:

stefank

In iTunes select all the tracks in the album, right click on them and select 'get info'. A window should open and the last tab should be 'Artwork' click on that, then click the 'Add' button and navigate to the artwork on your computer. If you've already copied the artwork into your clipboard you can just click in the box so that a blue ring appears and then paste, but I think you have to use the keyboard short cut for paste which is probably 'ctrl' and 'v' on a PC.
Thanks - I needed to know that too. Successfully done using iTunes/Windows.

saxnik

Works on WMP too - right click the picture you want to use, click 'copy' to get it on your clipboard, then in Media Player right click on the CD/quaver where the album art should be, and click 'paste album art'.

Nick

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Top Bottom