support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Wind Controller AKai EWI Software

Daithi

I know there are several ex owners of this instrument on here and I have seen several secondhand/demonstartion instruments offered for sale online.

Can anybody tell me with any certainty whether there would be any problem using the software called "Aria" which is included? Frequently software can only legally be used by the original purchaser and I would hate to buy an outfit with software impossible to activate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks very much but as far as I can see those downloads do not include the "Aria" software.

As an aside can anyone please tell me if the "Aria" software is a limited version designed to work only with the EWI or whether it will work with a suitable keyboard?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes my mistake - that is the name of the software - GPO was an earlier standalone programme. However the link does not allow for a free download of "Aria" as far as I can see.

well.. I just did it when I typed my first post on this.. all you have to do is fill in your name and email.. and you get the download link....

Yes indeed - but you cant download a free copy of the Aria software from that link - only user guides and software updates

well if you download the update its also a complete version of it, probably the latest version... I downlaoded it this evening for the first time and now I've got Aria on my pc, for the first time...

I have the EWI 4000s and would not have survived the first few days without help from the guys here..
http://www.patchmanmusic.com/
The forum there is about the best possible place for anything EWI and it is worth noting that AKAI simply dont seem to be supporting the software for this anymore, and finding software for anything past windows xp / vista seems difficult. Take heart, there are lots of alternatives.

I found, for anything EWI related Alistair Parnell was a good point of contact. He runs the sax days up in Nottingham. I now have my EWI and it is a challenge but an enjoyable one!

I have the 4000s but i also own all three proudcts. Gpo, jabb and marching band. All the aria software that comes with them works on the ewi 4000s. Actually an email back from garritain told me it works fine and i am free to use it because i paid for all three. so far gpo souns better than my vl70m and my motifxs
Steve

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom